Unlimited entries. Submit photos to show off your projects and increase your chances of winning!
To enter the contest, click "Enter Now" or use #stitchstories on Instagram.
Check out the Stitch Stories below and don't forget to
Comment, Like and Share your favorites!
Share your story for a chance to win a Janome Scissor Kit.
Enter before November 30, 2015. Drawing held on December 1, 2015
Everyone needs one of the Janome 9 Piece Scissor Kit in their sewing room. The Janome 9 Piece Scissor Kit includes all the popular scissors and tools you need for just about any project. The Janome 9 Piece Scissor Kit includes the case to keep them all stored, protected, and organized. The items in this kit are stainless steel. All scissors in this kit can be resharpened.
Janome Scissor Kit includes :
9.5" Fabric Shear, 1x6" Straight Trimmer
4.5" Angled Tweezers
6" Duck Bill Applique Scissors
6" Double Curved Machine embroidery Scissors
4" Large Ring Micro Tip Scissors Straight
4" Large Ring Fire Point Scissors Curved
5" Micro Serrated EZ Snip Curved
Seam Ripper with replacement blade
All in a custom red leather, Janome decorative gift box for storage.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES and CANADA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Contest begins October 15, 2015 and ends November 30, 2015 at 11:59pm EST.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest (the "Promotion") is only open to United States residents who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, shareholders, and employees of Janome America, its parent company and subsidiaries, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, of such individuals. By entering this contest, you represent and warrant that you fall within and are qualified to be a contestant under these criteria and you agree to be bound by these criteria and all rules and requirements of this contest. This Promotion is void outside of the USA, and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Complete the online form available at stitchstories.hootsuite.com by November 2nd, 2015.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing by the Sponsor from all eligible entries on December 1st, 2015 at 9:00AM. The potential winner will be notified by email on December 1st, 2015 at or before 10:00AM. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner automatically forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize(s), and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the "winner" of the Promotion.
5. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
8. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases, relinquishes and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, transferees and assigns (collectively, "Sponsor Entities"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release, both in form and substance prescribed by the Sponsor. If required, affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner.
9. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise interfering with the contest or violating any of its rules or requirements. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New Jersey. Contestant hereby agrees to and submits him/herself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey. Should there be a conflict between the laws of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New Jersey. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
11. WINNER LIST. For a list containing the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Stitch Stories Contest, Janome America, 10 Industrial Avenue, Mahwah NJ 07430.
12. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Janome America, Inc. of Mahwah NJ, (individually and collectively, the "Sponsor").